- Students must complete the St. Edward's University registration process and pay the Administration fee before the testing date.
- Registration is not assured until the St. Edward's University Administration fee is paid in full.
- Students must also create an account, register, and pre-pay the CLEP test fee for the test the student is taking.
- Students taking the DSST, will register and pay the test fee on the day of the test in the testing room.
- Missing a Scheduled Test:
- If a student contacts the Testing Coordinator and cancels before the test occurs, he or she will not have to forfeit their Administration fee and can seek a refund.
- If a student contacts the Testing Coordinator and reschedules, he or she will not have to pay an additional Administration fee.
- If a student schedules and pays for an test but does not show, he or she will forfeit their Administration fee.
- NO walk-in testing is permitted.
- Students must arrived within 15 minutes of the test start time (2:45 pm) to begin the test. Students who fail to show on time must repeat the entire registration process, but can transfer their registration fee to another date.
- It is the examinee's responsibility to speak with his/her advisor about what credit will be given for specific tests. The Academic Support Programs office does not provide advising information.
- Reference books, notes, study guides, calculators, cell phones, and smart watches are not permitted during test administration. All cell phones must be turned off during the testing session and all personal belongings are placed away from the computers being used for testing.
Special Accommodations Policy
The SDS Testing Center will only accept documentation of accommodation from a Disability Services office from a school in which you are currently enrolled. Please indicate on the St. Edward's registration form that accommodations are needed. The Testing Coordinator will contact you about documentation needed and setting up the accommodations for the day of your test.
Active/Reserve Military and Department of Defense Civilian Personnel Policy
Military personnel follow the same process for registration as civilian students.
The College Board may waive some of their fees for military and Department of Defense personnel. See the CLEP Military Testing Policy here.