To report information regarding a student at St. Edward’s University, complete the Student Concern/Conduct Reporting form.
To make a report about a faculty or staff member, complete the Title IX/Behavioral Concern Reporting Form.
When making a report, it’s important to provide as much information as possible so the BIT can properly respond and intervene. Please include the following:
- The student, faculty or staff member’s name and SEU ID number (if known).
- Brief factual description of the incident or behavior.
- Direct quotes whenever possible.
- Where and when the incident or behavior occurred.
- Names and contact information of witnesses.
- Your name, position and complete contact information.
- All emails or other information you have*.
*Be sure to always save voice recordings, text messages and/or emails so you can pass along to the BIT.