Jan. 22, 2014
St. Edward's to Host Social Media Breakfast Austin Annual Predictions Meeting
Social Media Breakfast Austin (SMB Austin) is a business networking group that brings together some of the best social media minds in Austin for monthly conversations, food and networking.
The 2014 SMB Austin Predictions breakfast being held on Jan. 23 at 7:30 a.m. in the Maloney Room will feature short presentations by local social media strategists and technology executives who will provide a glimpse into the important social media issues shaping their industries this year.
More than 100 guests from companies including Whole Foods, Mass Relevance, Dell, Spredfast, Tableau Software, RetailMeNot.com, BazaarVoice and many more area employers are expected on the campus of St. Edward’s University. They will hear presentations by six local social, digital and technology executives.
- Kat Mandelstein, Director of Social Business Strategy for PwC
- Dave Waldron, V.P. of Information Technology for St. Edward’s University
- Tim Hayden, Lifestyle Marketing Executive
- Allison Price, Social Media Manager for Social Distillery
- Russ Somers, V.P. of Marketing for Invodo
- Bryan Person, Director of Customer Success for Lithium Technologies
This is the first event SMB Austin has held at St. Edward’s. The group previously met in North Austin. More SMB Austin events at St. Edward’s are being planned for 2014. Follow SMB Austin on Facebook or Twitter for information on this and upcoming events.
The event is at capacity, but you can follow the conversation on Twitter at #SMBAustin.