The St. Edward’s University Alumni Association keeps alumni connected to the Hilltop and to each other through alumni chapters and regional networks. See our events calendar for information about activities both on campus and across the country.
Official alumni chapters are led by a committee of chapter volunteers and a chapter president. Chapters plan regular events and provide year-round programming for local alumni. Here are our current active chapters and their presidents:
- Austin – Chapter President, Amy Gayhart ’07
- Dallas-Fort Worth – Chapter President, Erin Duke ’07
- Houston – Co-Chapter Presidents, Mike McGee ’07 and Jennifer (Hollas) McGee ’07
- Rio Grande Valley – Chapter President, Vanessa Alaniz ’08
- San Antonio – Chapter President, Juan Carlos Rodriguez ’98
To get in touch with your local chapter, email Alumni and Parent Programs.
The Alumni Association hosts events in areas across the country known as regional networks. We work with alumni volunteers in the region to plan events to engage local alumni and further the mission of St. Edward’s nationally. Here are the current regional networks:
- El Paso
- Los Angeles
- New Orleans
- New York
- San Francisco
- Washington DC
Contact Alumni and Parent Programs to learn how you can stay connected. Regardless of where you live, there are many ways to get involved.
- Volunteer in your area or on campus
- Connect with the hilltop through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or LinkedIn
- Attend an event in your area
- Serve as a Class Reunion ambassador
- Recruit other alumni to get involved
- Donate to St. Edward’s
If you are interested in taking an active role in your chapter, please contact Alumni and Parent Programs. To receive our communications and information on volunteer opportunities and events in your area, please make sure we have your most up-to-date contact information.
In addition to alumni chapters and regional networks, the Alumni Association serves a variety of affinity groups connected with St. Edward’s:
- CAMP Alumni: Connect with your fellow CAMPers and network with those you may not yet know.
- Athletics Alumni: Follow Hilltopper Athletics and cheer on all 14 teams throughout the year.
- St. Edward’s High School Alumni: St. Edward’s High School was co-located on the hilltop with St. Edward’s University's campus from 1872 to 1967. The St. Edward’s Tigers are a valued part of the Alumni Association.