Heads up, Hilltoppers! March is the time to review courses with your success coach/faculty advisor, and March 30 – April 4 is the time to register for your Summer and/or Fall 2022 courses. Freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors are assigned specific days to register (see below). Follow these important steps to make sure you’re ready for classes this summer and/or fall.
Advising for Summer/Fall 2022 classes begins March 1 when the course schedule is released. During the month of March, follow these steps to ensure you are able to register on your assigned day:
STEP 1: Review Degree Works and identify courses needed to meet your degree plan.
STEP 2: Schedule your advising appointment(s) to discuss your plan and receive your PIN.
- Freshmen – Get advised by your success coach to receive your PIN.
- Sophomores – Get pre-advised by your success coach and meet with your faculty advisor to discuss your plan and receive your PIN.
- Juniors – Get advised by your faculty advisor to receive your PIN. If possible, we encourage you to connect with your success coach to prepare.
- Seniors – Get advised by your faculty advisor to receive your PIN. If possible, we encourage you to connect with your success coach to prepare.
STEP 3: Check for registration holds in myHilltop (for example: from Student Financial Services or the Registrar). You must take care of any holds before you can register.
STEP 4: Review your assigned registration day (between March 30 – April 4) in myHilltop.
Registration for Summer and Fall 2022 classes begins March 30 – April 4. Follow these steps to get registered:
- Wednesday, March 30 – Seniors (not graduating May 2022)
- Thursday, March 31 – Juniors
- Friday, April 1 – Sophomores
- Monday, April 4 – Freshmen
*Your registration status may not be the same as your classification. To determine your assigned day, go to Prepare for Registration in myHilltop.
STEP 2: If you experience unexpected issues when registering on your day, please visit Registration Quick Fix. Student Financial Services/Student Accounts, Registrar’s Office, and success coaches from the Student Success Center will be available to provide support and answer questions.
*If you plan to graduate at the end of the upcoming semester, don’t forget to Apply to Graduate in myHilltop after registering for classes!