Heads up, Hilltoppers! October is the time to review courses with your success coach/faculty advisor, and November 9–14 is the time to register for your Spring 2024 courses. Freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors are assigned specific days to register (see below). Follow these important steps to make sure you’re ready for classes this spring.
Advising for Spring 2024 classes begins October 2 when the course schedule is released. During the month of October, follow these steps to ensure you are able to register on your assigned day:
STEP 1: Review Degree Works and identify courses needed to meet your degree plan.
STEP 2: Schedule your advising appointment(s) to discuss your plan and receive your PIN.
- Freshmen – Get advised by your success coach to receive your PIN.
- Sophomores – Get advised by your faculty advisor to receive your PIN.
- Juniors – Get advised by your faculty advisor to receive your PIN.
- Seniors – Get advised by your faculty advisor to receive your PIN.
STEP 3: Check for registration holds in myHilltop (for example: from Student Financial Services or the Registrar). You must take care of any holds before you can register.
STEP 4: Review your assigned registration day (between November 9-14) in myHilltop.
Registration for Spring 2024 classes begins November 9-14. Follow these steps to get registered:
- Thursday, November 9 - Seniors (not graduating December 2023)
- Friday, November 10 - Juniors
- Monday, November 13 - Sophomores
- Tuesday, November 14 - Freshmen
*Your registration status may not be the same as your classification. To determine your assigned day, go to Prepare for Registration in myHilltop.
STEP 2: If you experience unexpected issues when registering on your day, please visit Registration Quick Fix. Student Financial Services/Student Accounts, Registrar’s Office, and success coaches from the Student Success Center will be available to provide support and answer questions.
*If you plan to graduate at the end of the upcoming semester, don’t forget to Apply to Graduate in myHilltop after registering for classes!