The Office of Sponsored Programs has added the “Essentials of Grant Proposal Development” series to SEU’s CITI Program online training modules. Faculty, students, and staff with a valid SEU email have unlimited free access to the modules by creating an account at CITI Program.
To register go to: https://www.citiprogram.org/
- Create an account by clicking on “Register” on the main page.
- Enter “St. Edward’s University” in the search bar under the title “Select Your Organization Affiliation”, and click “Continue to Step 2.”
- Enter your Personal Information, click “Continue to Step 3.”
- Create your Username and Password, then click “Continue to Step 4.”
- Enter your “Country of Residence”, the remaining information is optional. When completed, click “Continue to step 5.”
- The questions on this page are not necessary to obtain your CITI Certificate, but you are more than welcomed to receive Continuing Education Credits. Click on “Continue to Step 6.” This page has questions requested by St. Edward’s University. Continue.
- Here, you will select your curriculum. Question 1 is required—you may select the option “Not at this Time.” Question 5 is also required— you may select the option “Not at this Time.” Click “Yes” on Question 6 to select the “Essentials of Grant Proposal Development” course.
- This is the last registration page. Click “Finalize Registration.”
- On your CITI homepage click “View Courses.”
If you have already registered for courses, log in and click on “Add a Course” at the bottom your Courses page and select “Essentials of Grant Proposal Development.”
For questions, please call 448-8603.