From Loop 1 (Mopac)/Ben White Boulevard
- From southbound Loop 1 (Mopac), exit at Loop 360. Stay on Loop 360 when it changes to Highway 71 East.
- Exit at South Congress Avenue.
- Turn left on South Congress Avenue.
- Turn right on Woodward Street. Our campus will be just ahead on the left.
- Turn left at the first campus entrance, Andre Drive.
From Interstate 35
- From southbound I-35, take the Woodward Street exit (number 231).
- From northbound I-35, exit at Ben White Boulevard. Remain on the access road until you reach Woodward Street.
- Head west on Woodward Street. The campus is ahead on the right.
- Turn right at the second campus entrance, Andre Drive.
The following parking lots are designated for event parking: Lot O, south of Woodward Office Building; the Parking Garage, east of the softball field; and Lot P, east of the Parking Garage.
Visitor parking is located off Theater Pass Drive, just north of the John Brooks Williams Natural Sciences Center–North. All vehicles parked in this lot require a visitor parking permit. If this lot is full, visitors with a visitor parking permit can park in any of the "All Permit" lots on campus.
If you are a campus visitor and receive a citation, contact the Hilltopper Card Office at 512-448-8770.
Obtaining a Visitor Parking Permit
Visiting a specific office or department: Contact the department or office for a parking permit.
Visiting for an event: Contact the event coordinator for information about parking.
Other visits: Email the Hilltopper Card Office at onecard [at] stedwards.edu to request a permit with the following information:
- Full name
- Vehicle make, model and year
- Vehicle license plate number
- Date of your visit
- Preferred method of delivery (email to print from home or pick up in person at the Hilltopper Card Office in Main Building, Room G3)
Visiting on a weekday, between 5 and 7 p.m.: Contact the University Police Department at 512-448-8444 and provide your vehicle make, model and license plate number. If you do this, you will not require a permit to park on campus.