How to make a link
1. While logged into the website, navigate to the page you want to edit.
2. Click New Draft or Edit Draft.
3. Highlight the text you want to hyperlink on the page.
4. Click the 'Link' icon from the editing menu bar.
5. Paste the url of the link in the 'URL' box.
6. Click 'OK' to to save your changes.
7. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save and Create New Draft or Save and Publish button
Links are the foundation of all web browsing, allowing users to move from page to page.
Avoid outdated wording like "Click here." Write a brief but meaningful phrase explicitly stating what the link offers. To be accessible, the link text alone should convey the function and purpose of the link.