An aside is a container with a lightly-colored background that highlights a key piece of content. It can be configured to display an image or launch a video.
Asides float alongside or span the full-width of the main content region of a page.
What Does an Aside Look Like?
This is a Horizontal (full-width) Aside
An aside should only contain a few sentences. But it can be placed anywhere on the page and even floated to the side in a vertical format using our new layout engine. You can include an image or even launch a video. Click this aside's thumbnail to see it in action!
How to Create an Aside
- Go to the page where you want to add an aside
- Click NEW DRAFT or EDIT DRAFT
- Scroll down find the section where you would like to add your aside
- Click the blue plus [+] symbol
- From the menu, select Aside
- Check the box if you want the aside to display in full width
- Give your aside a title
- Add text
- Add a photo, if needed
- Click save
- SAVE AND CREATE NEW DRAFT or SAVE AND PUBLISH