HTML headings are the titles and subtitles on your webpage. Headings communicate what your page is about, and organize the content on it. Search engines use headings to index the structure and content of your web pages. Users often skim a page by its headings.
Use headings to outline the page structure, not to make text BIG or bold.
How to add headings
1. While logged into the website, navigate to the page you want to edit.
2. Click New Draft or Edit Draft.
3. In the Body field, enter the heading text.
4. Click the Paragraph Format dropdown and choose the appropriate heading style.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save and Create New Draft or Save and Publish button