Images are an essential part of modern web design. They convey important visual information to users, and make pages more engaging and interesting. Images should not just be decorative, but actively complement the ideas and themes in your written content.
How to add images to your web pages
1. Log in to the website.
2. Navigate to the page you want to edit.
3. Click "New Draft" or "Edit Draft".
4. Once in the editing interface, click on the block where the image should be added.
5. Click the 'Media Browser' icon from the editing menu bar.
6. Click 'Choose File' and select the desired image from your computer.
7. Click 'Upload'.
8. Change the Media Folder select to your department from the dropdown menu.
9. Click 'Next'.